B.Sc.Agric. (EUSL), MSc.Agric
Department of Animal Science
Faculty of Agriculture
Eastern University, Sri Lanka
Contact No: +94 75 2551 712
- June 2022 onward: Lecturer (Probationary), Department of Animal Science, Faculty of Agriculture, Eastern University, Sri Lanka.
- January 2017 to May 2022: Graduate Science Teacher, BT/PD Kurumanvely Shivashakthi Maha Vidyalaya, Kurumanvely.
- November 2016 to December 2016: Research Assistant, Paddy Research Institute, Sammanthurai.
- January 2016 to September 2016: Temporary Assistant Lecturer, Department of Crop Science, Faculty of Agriculture, Eastern University, Sri Lanka.
Links to Publications
- Vanajah, T. and Seran, T. H. (2016). Response of Sandalwood (Santalum album L.) leaf explants under in vitro conditions. The International Journal of Advanced Research and Review, 1(3), 69-73.
- Vanajah, T. and Seran, T. H. (2016). Induction of embryonic callus from shoot tip explants of Sandalwood (Santalum album L.). The Journal of Advance Research in Environmental Science, Toxicology and Food Technology, 1(4), 12-16.
- Vanajah Thuraisingham and Thayamini H. Seran (2019). Response of rooting attributes of peppermint (Mentha piperita L.) stem cuttings to natural rooting stimulators. International Journal of Crop Science and Technology 5(1):20-27.
- Vanajah, T. and Seran, T. H. (2016 January 28 th ). In vitro regenerative efficacy of different explants of Sandalwood (Santalum album L.). Proceeding of the 3rd Ruhuna International Science and Technology Conference on Faculty of Science, University of Ruhuna, Matara, Sri Lanka.
- Livestock Production and Agrostology
- Non Ruminant Management
- Ruminant Management
- Climatology and Animal Production
- Person-In-Charge for the Diploma in Agriculture Program -2022 from September 2022 to date.
- Academic sub warden (Part time), Women’s Hostel, Vantharumoolai, Eastern University, Sri Lanka from February 2016 to July 2016.